No of Position:
Skills and Requirements:
- Is able to navigate the higher education academic environment successfully
- Exhibits superior critical thinking, interpersonal and communication skills, along with comfort working in a team environment.
- Remotely attends all kick-off meetings, production meetings, daily meetings with the team, and all other identified meetings that require their participation.
- Works with the course developers at the university for the production of course content.
- Liaises with course developers, with ERAU’s textbook vendor (Follett) and Executive Director of IDD (Felix Brito) and with ERAU’s Hunt Library regarding the adoption of textbooks in ERAU’s online courses
- Coordinates multiple online course development activities, serving as a program manager for online course production, updates, and maintenance
- Collaborates with remote faculty to prepare high-quality online courses, for academic and non-credit delivery
- Edits and organizes electronic information to create high-quality, adult learning oriented online course content
- Coordinates the production and/or acquisition of instructional materials, including video, graphics, animations, and interactive media elements
- In collaboration with faculty, produces instructional materials within the university’s Learning Management System (Canvas) .
- Conducts quality assurance reviews of courses and other instructional materials.
- Implements established ERAU course development standards and policies and communicates those with other team members and faculty .
- Monitors and communicates textbook issues affecting course development and implementation
- Facilitates course approval process with academic department chairs upon completion of course development .
- Coordinates course review cycles and facilitates course redevelopments and updates
- Coordinates project tasks and timeline to ensure timely execution of course production projects.
- Engages with internal peers in the collaborative design and development of online courses and related projects, if and when needed .
- Attends project and process trainings conducted by the ERAU team .
- Optional: engages in research projects with the goal of attending relevant conferences and training as well as giving presentations.